In accordance with the rules established in our bylaws, the Electoral Committee will open the registration for pre-candidates for positions:
- President-Elect (2021-2023),
- Fiscal Council – 3 members (2021-2023),
- Directors of LATS – 9 members (2021-2023).
Registration will be open between September 7th to October 4th, by the LATS website at link https://www.lats.org/be-a-candidate-in-the-lats-elections/.
Some Important Information
- Only Active Members, Honorary Members and Founding Members of LATS who are in compliance with the society’s obligations may register at the positions and vote.
- Correspondent Members and Associate Members are not eligible.
- Defaulting members automatically have their rights suspended.
- Candidates for the positions of Director of LATS and Fiscal Council are eligible for a period of two years and may be re-elected. Re-election is not allowed in all other positions.
The Electoral Committee will have until October 16th, 2021 to evaluate the eligibility of each pre-candidate.
The list of eligible candidates will be announced to all LATS members on October 19th, 2021.
Following the release of the list of suitable candidates, the Electoral Committee will publish information regarding the voting process.
Follow the schedule of LATS Elections 2021:
- LATS on-line Elections/Electoral process: November 14th 12PM to 19th 12PM.
- Revision of voting results: November 19th 12PM-2PM.
- Announcement of voting results: LATS General Assembly: November 19th 2:30 PM.