The LATS Executive Committee invites you to join and participate in the LATS 2021 Webinar Series starting in May 20th.
Learn from leading experts about updates on thyroid research and clinical care centered on controversies in clinical and basic thyroidology and personalized approach to thyroid disorders.
Follow the webinar schedule:
Date: Thursday 20th May – 7 PM (GMT/UTC -3) which will be held on the ZOOM Plataform
1st Webinar – COVID-19 and THYROID: Not an one-way interaction
Moderator: Dra. Maria Tereza Nunes (University of São Paulo-USP, Brazil)
– 7:30-7:35 PM – Welcome and Introduction
– 7:35-7:50 PM – Non-Thyroid Illness and COVID-19: What do we need to know?
Dra. Célia Regina Nogueira (Paulista State University -UNESP, Brazil)
– 7:50-8:05 PM – COVID-19 and Thyroiditis: Diagnosis and Management.
Dra. Laura Carolina Delfino (Hospital J.M. Ramos Mejía, Argentina)
– 8:05-8:20 PM – Vaccine for Covid-19 and Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Enrique Boccardo Pierulivo (Laboratory of Oncovirology of USP, Brazil)
– 8:20-8:45 PM – Questions & Answers